Event Santa Cruz returns to present the second annual red carpet / black tie evening of Academy Awards viewing hosted by Assembly Restaurant. Attendees will mix and mingle through hours of champagne toasts, golden age of hollywood cocktails, passed bites, the occasional best hair in an independent animated film award and speeches that go on much too long.
• Large viewing screen provides excellent backdrop for your Elie Saab or Brunello Cucinelli
• Complimentary glass of bubbly upon arrival
• Multiple savory and sweet passed bite courses through the evening
• Silent viewing room for the passionate cinephiles
• Paparazzi fisticuffs (it could happen!)
We hope you will join us for an evening not soon forgotten, even if “Can’t Stop the Feeling” from Trolls doesn’t win Best Original Song.
Ticket price includes entry to the event, food, and one complimentary glass of bubbly. The NEW Assembly cocktail bar will be open for additional drink purchases.
Thanks to our sponsors: Santa Cruz Waves and Santa Cruz Signs