🦑 We had such a great time this week when we transformed The Event Santa Cruz Radio Show on KSQD 90.7FM into The Ventana Hour. Ventana Surfboards & Supplies brought in a bunch of the companies into the studio that they have done collaborations with. Since there were so many guest, we had to do rapid fire interviews that were super fun and informative. Watch to the end and find out what we discovered to be a HUGE plot hole in the movie Finding Nemo 🐟. Also, we had a special guest (The are all special) Carolyn Sills from the The Carolyn Sills Combo play a few new songs. Enjoy…
Show lineup includes:
- David Dennis – Ventana Surfboards and Supplies
- Martijn Stiphout – Ventana Surfboards and Supplies
- Paul Jasper – Copper Pig Woodworking
- Tyler Hopkins – Locus Surfboards
- Chris Chase – Western Flyer Foundation
- Carolyn Sills – The Carolyn Sills Combo / Santa Cruz Guitar Company
- Jessie Kendall-Bar – Jessie KB Art & Photography
- Beverly Connelly – Salt Saloon
- Matthew Swinnerton – Event Santa Cruz / Santa Cruz Works
From the Ventana Website:
Ventana Surfboards & Supplies strives to be the most environmentally responsible surf company on the planet. We are an online surf shop and wholesaler with occasional “pop up shops” around California.
We sell hollow, reclaimed wooden surfboards; bodysurfing handplanes, and; eco surf supplies that are loved by adventurers everywhere. Our boards are high performance, surfable works of art that jumpstart conversations in homes and wave lineups.
We live and work in Santa Cruz, California where we test our products on some of the most challenging waves on earth.
We donate at least 5% of profits to the ocean conservation efforts of Save Our Shores, Surfrider Foundation Santa Cruz, Save the Waves Coalition, the Seymour Marine Discovery Center, the Western Flyer Foundation, and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
To learn more about Ventana Surfboards & Supplies and all of their collaborations head over to their website: https://ventanasurfboards.com or check them out on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/ventanasurfboards/